Industrias Jacinto Herrero, – B39423207
Industrial de Guarnizo. C.P. 39611 (Cantabria).
Contact us email@example.com
The information provided on this site is for information purposes only.
1. Collection of personal data in the web forms
Only provide us with your own personal details, not those of third parties. The personal data processed will be obtained directly from the users/clients themselves. You must ensure that all the information provided corresponds exactly with reality, and you are responsible for any errors.
The Company does NOT reserve the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all concerned.
It will be the user’s responsibility to keep his/her personal data updated, and he/she must inform Industrias Jacinto Herrero if there have been any changes. In the same way, Industrias Jacinto Herrero will not be held liable for the personal data of third parties provided through the links available on this Website.
If some of the mandatory data requested on the forms are missing or we receive an abnormal response, we will not process the request. The forms will indicate the fields that must be filled in.
2. What type of data is collected?
In the contact form:
In the purchase process:
- Full name
- Company name (optional)
3. What will we use the personal data collected for?
- Responding to user queries
- Resolution and incidents
- Follow-up of registrations and their coordination
- Fulfilling our legal obligations
- Sending of commercial and promotional communications (provided that the user has given their consent, in each form on the Website.). The user may express consent to receive promotional communications about news from Industrias Jacinto Herrero, the consent being voluntary and independent of the consent for processing.
- Users may also revoke or withdraw the consent given. This revocation will not affect the processing carried out based on this consent. >To exercise this right, users need to email to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanying a document proving their identity and providing the details necessary to process the request and stating “Revocation of consent” in the subject line.
- To respond to the exercise of user’s rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, objection, withdrawal and portability.
- Sending the product
The personal data of users and clients collected by Industrias Jacinto Herrero will not be further processed if incompatible with the purposes mentioned above, nor will profiles be created or automated decisions be made based on this information.
4. Legitimacy of the personal data processing
It is based on the collection and processing of data through the contact forms, and it responds to our legitimate interest in carrying out the service offered and requested by the user. And in the previous consents given by the user expressly and directly by ticking the box in the form when sending your data.
For Industrias Jacinto Herrero, the processing of personal data in the contact form is mandatory. Without consent to use personal data, the service requested by the user cannot be carried out.
5. Storage of Personal Data
As a general rule, we will keep data in our files indefinitely, unless the user exercises their right to erase it, in which case it will be blocked for use by the security forces or by any other legal requirement. Although the data is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted unless it is temporarily necessary to continue being processed to comply with a legal provision.
The personal data will be appropriately stored and protected to prevent the leakage of information or incident with the personal data. Security measures will be implemented to secure regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the efficiency of the technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the processing.
6. How do I exercise my rights?
Users may exercise, free of charge, a series of rights regarding the collection and processing of Personal Data. However, in the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, particularly repetitive ones, a fee will be charged for the exercise of the right.
- Right of access, allows you to know and obtain, free of charge, information about the personal data being processed by Industrias Jacinto Herrero
- The right of rectification allows users to correct errors, amend data that are found to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of information processed by Industrias Jacinto Herrero
- Right of erasure, allows users to delete the data that prove inadequate or excessive notwithstanding the duty to block it.
- The right to object allows users to object to the processing of personal data by Industrias Jacinto Herrero
- The right to request the limitation of the processing, in which case they will only be stored to defend claims.
- Users always have the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation and objection by emailing email@example.com, and stating “DATA PROTECTION – RIGHTS” in the subject line.
- The application to exercise the right must be accompanied by a copy of the person’s identity document. The right to erase data may be limited by the legal requirements for data retention, which we must respect. In addition, courts, criminal authorities and other authorities, as determined by law may require data or information in this regard.
7. Transfer of Personal Data
Industrias Jacinto Herrero > may, where appropriate, share and transfer personal data only at a national level; no international transfers of personal data will be made, always based on the same purposes specified above. These cases are considered:
- Financial entities
- Insurance companies
- Data processors
- Public entities
- Advertising and Marketing Companies
- Members of Industrias Jacinto Herrero
8. Personal data protection issues
We will notify the Supervisory Authority when we become aware that a personal data security breach has occurred. If the incident with the data could cause material or immaterial damage to the user, s/he will be informed immediately, and the incident will be corrected. Besides, third parties to whom personal data have been transferred must inform Industrias Jacinto Herrero without delay of any breaches of personal data security of which they are aware.
If you know or suspect that your Personal Data has been misused or accessed by unauthorised third parties, please let us know as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may amend the information in this Privacy Statement from time to times and recommend you review this information regularly. These conditions will be governed by and interpreted under Spanish law. For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this Website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves and will be rectified before the competent courts. However, in the event of a dispute, the parties must first try to resolve the matter by amicably. Contracts concluded by electronic means will produce all the effects provided for by the legal system when the consent and other requirements necessary for their validity according to Art. 23 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce, are met.