In compliance with current regulations, we need your prior and affirmative consent to download the cookies. If you do not accept cookies in the pop-up notice, we will only use the essential cookies strictly for basic browsing on the Website, blocking the rest. In this case, we would not store any cookies.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent along with the pages on this Website and that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive or another device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or the third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code used to make our Website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a Website used to track traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work correctly and that your user preferences are still remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our Website. This way, you will not have to enter the same information each time you visit our Website, and, for example, the items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we gain insight into how our Website is used. We ask your permission to insert analytical cookies.
5.3 Social media buttons
We have included buttons for Facebook and Instagram n our Website to promote pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share them (e.g. “tweet”) on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work by using Facebook and Instagram codes. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information so that a personalised advertisement can be displayed.
Please read the privacy statements of these social media (which may change frequently) to discover what they do with your (personal) data they process with these cookies.
The data they receive is made anonymous.
Facebook and Instagram are in the United States.
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you may request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right of objection: you may object to the processing of your data.
If you have any complaints about how we handle your data, we would like you to let us know, but you may also send a complaint to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings, so you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. Please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser for more information on these options.
Our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be re-set after your consent when revisiting our sites.
HOW DO I DELETE COOKIES?
If you have accepted the installation of cookies, but later delete them, you must configure your Internet browser to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed. To continue without changes to the cookie settings, continue on the website.
- For more information regarding Firefox, please click here: FIREFOX
- For more information regarding Chrome, please click here: Google Chrome
- For more information regarding Explorer, please click here: Internet Explorer
- For more information regarding Safari, please click here: Safari
- For more information regarding Opera, please click here: Opera
- IOS. More information here
- Android. More information here
- Blackberry. More information here
- Windows Phone. More information here
10. Contact details